|Fortified (Passive)||Immune to critical hits|
The Adamantite Guardian can be crafted using cheap crafting components and a small amount of gold. The cost scales the more you upgrade your artisans. It can also be found as a common drop in chests and campaign levels.
- Stab: Deals physical damage
- Fortified: Immune to critical hits (Passive)
|11||107||146||347||Deal 39-64 Damage||181 gold|
- Though a warrior, the Adamantite Guardian can be placed the same way as a normal tank, soaking damage to protect others while damage dealers do the rest of the work.
- Due to its Fortified passive skill, attacks cannot cause critical hits against it. This means it can survive against attackers who have high crit chance and skills that increases crit chance.
- Having high stun resistance, stun based skills are less effective against it.
- Stab deals physical damage, meaning attackers with high armor can reduce its damage output.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.