|Hero Type:||Damage dealer|
"Always wins the giant teddy bear at town fairs"
- Archer is a pure damage dealer who can deal physical and true damage at range. Can increase his own damage with certain skills.
- Due to poor defensive capabilities, Archer works best placed at the back row where he can safely deal damage while the front row can take the damage for him.
- Archer has a very fast attack cycle, allowing him to attack frequently. With Sharper Reflexes, he can initiate Quick Shot slightly more often.
- Most of Archer's attacks deal physical damage, meaning that enemies with high armor can reduce his damage output. Headshot and his soul skill Swarm of Arrows bypasses this.
- Take Aim allow you to deal increased damage, though it only affects one attack that is initiated after this skill.
- The Hunter's Instincts passive skill can give Archer the role of picking off weakened targets since it increases damage against targets with at least half their health lost.
- Actives: Quick Shot, Double Shot, Piercing Shot
- Passives: Sharp Reflexes, Hunter's Instincts
- Pure physical damage with fast cycle, effective against low armored heroes.
- Actives: Take Aim, Piercing Shot, Headshot
- Passives: Barbed Arrows, Hunter's Instincts
- Slower but more powerful attacks benefiting from increased damage and critical chance. Strong against heroes with low defense and health
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.