"A simple magical ballista that can reload and fire itself, this weapon is best used behind a solid wall."
|Machine Type:||Damage Dealer|
The Ballista can be crafted using cheap crafting components and a small amount of gold. The cost scales the more you upgrade your artisans. It can also be found as a common drop in chests and campaign levels.
- Shoot: Deals physical damage (ranged)
|12||132||73||255||Deal 40-67 Damage||172 gold|
- As a ranged damage dealer, the Ballista is more effective when placed behind tanks and warriors, providing some ranged attacks to pick off targets.
- It has high attack, but poor defense with no armor and resistances.
- Shoot deals physical damage, meaning attackers with high armor can reduce its damage output.
- Once further in the game, you'll most likely replace this with other machines statistically superior to it. Use it only when you don't have anything else, otherwise a material for combining machines