Damage dealer: A wild warrior who throws herself into battle.
Base status Edit
|Critical chance||%||Stun resist||%|
- Baleful Glare: Deal range physical damage and reduce target's defense to a single target.
- Savage Swipe: Deals physical damage to a single target.
- Weapon Throw: : Deals physical damage in a line.
- Leaping Strike: Deals range physical damage to a single target.
- Bear's Strength: Increase damage briefly.
- Turtle's Shell: Increase armon and stun resist briefly.
- Owl's Insight: Chance for attacks to deal true damage.
- Hawk's Speed: Reduced skill cooldowns.
- Ward: Increases fire, ice, lightning and poison resistance.
Barbarian is a physical damage dealer but her cooldowns are most short and medium beside weapon throw making her a good damage dealer while owl's insight and hawk's speed make her powerful damage dealer especially when you spam baleful glare. You can also make her tank by using hawk's speed, ward and turtle's shell. For a reason at beginning (first 10 ranks) her soul-skill is making huge damage and resembles like heroic strike of fighter.
The first tip is to use her on hero battles. On tower battles/defending tower isn't so good cuz of not making high/area damage. Avoid using her on tower.
The second tip is too good to remember. If you use her on hero battles for example use her soul-skill always so target can die quickly because of <<killed>> defense.
When you go to use her for tank, it's good idea because of high armor (turtle's shell) and ward (high ice,lighting,poison and fire resistance) but if someone is attacking you with true damage, it's a bit dangerous. If you are going to use her as damage dealer is also a good idea. Her short-medium cooldown skills make her a powerful damage dealer because of hawk's speed, owl's insight and her soul skill. Because of that she's always used on wizard tower to reduce boss's defense.
- You can have Barbarian as your first rare class if you complete the game tutorial completely.
- Barbarian got the cheapest soul skill in the whole game.
- She's having also the highest poison/fire/lighting/ice resistance in the game with ward.
- She's the only hero that deals with passive skill true damage and from ones that reduce cooldowns like fighter or shaman.
- She deals only physical damage and with owl's insight true damage.