Damage dealer: A wild warrior who throws herself into battle.
Base status Edit
|Critical chance||%||Stun resist||%|
- Baleful Glare: Deal range physical damage and reduce target's defense to a single target.
- Savage Swipe: Deals physical damage to a single target.
- Weapon Throw: : Deals physical damage in a line.
- Leaping Strike: Deals range physical damage to a single target.
- Bear's Strength: Increase damage briefly.
- Turtle's Shell: Increase armor and stun resist briefly.
- Owl's Insight: Chance for attacks to deal true damage.
- Hawk's Speed: Reduced skill cooldowns.
- Ward: Increases fire, ice, lightning and poison resistance.
Barbarian is a physical damage dealer with cooldowns that are mostly short and medium beside Weapon Throw, making her a good damage dealer. Owl's Insight and Hawk's Speed make her a powerful damage dealer, especially when you spam Baleful Glare. You can also make her a tank by using Hawk's Speed, Ward and Turtle's Shell. At the beginning (first 10 ranks), her soul skill inflicts huge damage and resembles the Fighter's Heroic Strike.
It's best to avoid using her on tower battles (whether attacking or defending the tower) due to her inability to inflict high/area damage. However, she is very useful in Hero Battles and invaluable against Bastion in the Wizard's Tower, since spamming Baleful Glare will cut down the enemy's defense, making things much easier for her and her allies to annihilate the enemy.
When you go to use her for tank, it's best to use Turtle's Shell and Ward for high armor and ice, lightning, poison and fire resistances, but if someone is attacking you with true damage, it's a bit dangerous. It's best to equip her with the Great Wyrm Hide or the Living Leather, if at level 55. Anyway, she's far better suited to be a damage dealer. Her short-medium cooldown skills make her very powerful because of Hawk's Speed, Owl's Insight and her soul skill. Her best weapon is obviously the Ambusher's Hacker due to the crit chance increase and the 10% skill cooldown, although the King's Hammer isn't a bad second option.
- You can have Barbarian as your first rare class if you complete the game tutorial completely.
- Barbarian got the cheapest soul skill in the whole game.
- She's having also the highest poison/fire/lighting/ice resistance in the game with ward.
- She's the only hero that deals with passive skill true damage and from ones that reduce cooldowns like fighter or shaman.
- She deals only physical damage and with owl's insight true damage.