Damage dealer: A wild warrior who throws herself into battle.
Base status Edit
|Critical chance||%||Stun resist||%|
- Baleful Glare: Deals ranged physical damage and reduce target's defense to a single target.
- Savage Swipe: Deals physical damage to a single target.
- Weapon Throw: : Deals physical damage in a line.
- Leaping Strike: Deals ranged physical damage to a single target.
- Bear's Strength: Increases damage briefly.
- Turtle's Shell: Increases armor and stun resist briefly.
- Owl's Insight: Chance for attacks to deal true damage. Chance increases with skill level.
- Hawk's Speed: Reduced skill cooldowns.
- Ward: Increases fire, ice, lightning and poison resistance.
Barbarian is a physical damage dealer with cooldowns that are mostly short and medium beside Weapon Throw, making her a good damage dealer. Owl's Insight and Hawk's Speed will make her even more effective, especially when you spam Baleful Glare. You can also make her a tank by using Hawk's Speed, Ward and Turtle's Shell. At the beginning (first 10 ranks), her soul skill inflicts huge damage and resembles Fighter's Heroic Strike.
It's best to avoid using her on tower battles (whether attacking or defending the tower) due to her inability to inflict high/area damage. However, she is very useful in Hero Battles and invaluable against Bastion in the Wizard's Tower, since spamming Baleful Glare will cut down the enemy's defense, making it much easier for her and her allies to annihilate the enemy.
If you want to use her as a tank, equip Turtle's Shell and Ward for high armor as well as ice, lightning, poison and fire resistances. It's best to equip her with the Great Wyrm Hide or the Living Leather, if at level 55. However, she's far better suited to be a damage dealer. Her short-medium cooldown skills along with of Hawk's Speed, Owl's Insight and her soul skill make her very powerful in this role. Her best weapon is the Ambusher's Hacker due to the crit chance increase and the 10% skill cooldown, although the King's Hammer isn't a bad second option.
- If you complete the game tutorial, Barbarian will be your first rare hero.
- Barbarian has the cheapest soul skill in the whole game.
- She has the highest poison/fire/lighting/ice resistance in the game (with Ward).
- She's the only hero that deals true damage via a passive and without gear. (Wrath of the Mountain, which carries its own Owl's Insight, will also provide this ability.)
- Barbarian is one of only four heroes with a passive that reduces skill cooldowns. (The others are Fighter, Kensai and Shaman.)