|Weapon Class:||One Handed Hacking|
"They keep knockin' 'em down and I keep patchin' 'em up" - Cleric
- The Cleric is a great single healer who has the ability to recover health of allies and bring them back to life when fallen
- You can manually target an ally for healing you think are in grave danger, especially removing defense debuffs on tank heroes. Remember, once you select an ally for healing he/she will always stay targeted, so don't forget to look at the combat actions for incoming healing moves and manually switch healing targets.
- Her soul skill, Resurrect, is very useful for bringing back allies and continue combat with maximum force. However the revived ally will only have a portion of their health left so be sure to patch up your ally fully.
- She has good armor and defense points combined with the use of chain armor, allowing the Cleric to absorb ranged attacks. She has poor combat capabilities, so be sure to have her at the back of your party. In a 3:1 formation, avoid placing her at the middle of the back row to avoid getting hit by attacks that could hit in a line.
- If made as a healer, it is recommended to leave the best weapons for other heroes who uses the same type of weapon as she cannot do any damage.
- Her overall healing skills allow allies to survive an onslaught if a skill is used to force enemies to target them, such as the Knight's Threaten skill or the Templar's Challenge Evil skill.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.