|Weapon Class:||One Handed Slashing|
"Every scar tells a story lad"
|Critical chance||5%||Stun resist||5%|
- Fighter is a basic tank hero with offensive and defensive skills.
- As a tank, the Fighter is best placed at the front row to take damage while other heroes support him.
- Fighter's skills comprises of different types of attacks including a basic attack, stun attack, attack against a row and true damage. This allows him to take down single enemies efficiently.
- Heroic Strike is an ordinary physical melee attack identical to Strike, but can be initiated anytime. You can use it to your advantage against enemies who used a increased dodge or decreased damage on next attack, allowing Fighter or allies to take them out with a stronger attack.
- Fighter is able to increase the survivability of allies by increasing their armor temporarily with Shield Allies.
- The Fighter can increase his damage potential with the Bloodthirsty passive skill which increases the damage of all attacks, or the Crafty passive skill to initiate his active skills quicker. At 4 stars, he can have both for maximum damage output.
- Most of Fighter's attacks deal physical damage, meaning that enemies with high armor can reduce his damage output. Deft Stroke bypasses this since it deals true damage.
(Disclaimer: the Fighter's actually rubbish-DO NOT INVEST IN THIS HERO)
- The Fighter had an older design before the game was playable. His chain armor wasn't visible from the torso and his scar was less bloodied in colour. His moustache and shield were absent and his eyebrows were black.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.