|Machine Type:||Damage Dealer|
"Spews super hot flame out on any would be attackers."
|Ice resist||0%||Lightning resist||0%|
|Poison resist||0%||Light resist||0%|
|Shadow resist||0%||Stun resist||0%|
The Firebreather can be crafted using cheap crafting components and a small amount of gold. The cost scales the more you upgrade your artisans. It can also be found as a common drop in chests and campaign levels.
- Cone of Fire: Deals fire damage in a line
- As a damage dealer, the Firebreather is more effective when placed behind tanks and warriors, providing some ranged attacks to pick off targets
- Cone of Fire deals fire damage in a line of enemies. Unless they have high fire resistance, the Firebreather can cause trouble against attackers in any row.
- Having high fire resistance, fire based attacks are less effective against it
- It has high attack, but poor defense and low armor. Attackers with high attack and damage can defeat them easily.