"A powerful golem that smashes with its large iron fists"
|Ice resist||0%||Lightning resist||20%|
|Poison resist||0%||Light resist||0%|
|Shadow resist||0%||Stun resist||50%|
The Iron Smasher can be crafted using several common and uncommon crafting components and a moderate amount of gold. The cost scales the more you upgrade your artisans.
- Bash: Deals physical damage
- Though a warrior, the Iron Smasher can be placed the same way as a normal tank, soaking damage to protect others while damage dealers do the rest of the work.
- Having high stun resistance, stun based skills are less effective against it.
- Bash deals physical damage, meaning attackers with high armor can reduce its damage output.
- Iron Smashers are usually ignored in favor for a much superior machine with similar cost; the Iron Defender.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.