"You will not suffer. You will not see me. You will die." - Ninja
Damage dealer: A deadly shadow warrior who can weaken opponents and avoid damage.
Base stats Edit
|Critical chance||%||Stun resist||%|
- Poisoned Smoke Bomb: Stuns all enemies and deals poison damage 3 times.
- Shadow Slash: Deals physical true damage to a single target.
- Vanish: Becomes untargetable briefly, next attack deals extra physical damage.
- Shuriken Throw: Deals ranged physical damage to a single target.
- Poisoned Dart: Deals ranged physical damage to a single target and reduces target's damage.
- Shadow Step: Deals ranged physical damage to a random single target.
- Evasion: Increases dodge chance.
- Ninjutsu Mastery: Increases Shadow Slash and Shuriken Throw damage.
- Smoke and Shadows: Increases Poisoned Dart and Vanish damage.
- Ninja is very useful for earning fast soul energy and keeping a skill cycle advantage over an enemy team due to his low initiative attacks and on demand AoE stun. This ability is useful in both PvP and PvE and is even more powerful when combined with the Praetor's Righteousness weapon or a Spellsword for the additional soul energy. However, a Monk with Aura of Stability or a Cleric with Charismatic Leader both provide stun resistance that will counteract his stun effect.
- Recommended build 1: Shadow Step, Shuriken Throw, Vanish, Evasion, Ninjitsu Mastery. This build is more useful when combined with other ranged heroes, or to avoid reflected damage from a Razor Wall in a tower attack.
- Recommended build 2: Shuriken Throw, Vanish, Shadow Slash, Ninjitsu Mastery, Evasion. This build generally does more overall damage than build 1 since true damage ignores armor.
- Vanish makes ninja untargetable, making enemies not attack him with single-target attacks or even group attacks, and he can't be debuffed. However, line attacks targetting an entity in front of (or behind) Ninja or a row attack targetting Ninja's row will still hit him. Also, it makes ninja unable to be healed or otherwise buffed.
- Ninja is unlocked from the Treasure Raid 4 quest for defeating 50 towers.
- Damage added from weapons to Poisoned Smoke Bomb is not affected by attack/defense, buffs, debuffs, or resistances, due to how Damage over Time works. However, weapons with a damage type (Sunforged Scimitar, Vaunted Shadow Blade) ignore the Damage over Time rule, allowing Ninja to deal more or less damage, depending on his attack compared to the enemy's defense and the enemy's resistance to the damage type.
- Ninja's second skin, Oroku, is likely named after Oroku Saki AKA The Shredder from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Franchise. All three skins even wear bladed steel claws to match the name.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.