"An upgraded version of the Wooden Guardian, this Oak Guardian is a more sturdy construction but in most other respects is very similar."
The Oak Guardian can be crafted using cheap crafting components and a small amount of gold. The cost scales the more you upgrade your artisans. It can also be found as a common drop in chests and campaign levels.
- Bash: Deal physical damage
|10||101||102||258||Deal 33-55 damage||120 gold|
- Though a warrior, the Oak Guardian can be placed the same way as a normal tank, soaking damage to protect others while damage dealers do the rest of the work.
- It has no outstanding abilities, with health as its only upside.
- Bash deals physical damage, meaning attackers with high armor can reduce its damage output.
- Once further in the game, you'll most likely replace this with other machines statistically superior to it. Use it only when you don't have anything else, otherwise a material for combining machines