"The wearer of this plate armour is almost impossible to defeat"
Plate of Undeath is a Tier 3 Epic Plate armour. It is preceded by the Tier 2 Epic, The Fortress.
Special Properties Edit
- 5% Faster cooldown to all skills
- -200 Health
- +50% Magic Resistance
- -60% Light Resistance
- Divine Favour (increase armour and all resistances by 20% when below 30% health)
- Hard To Kill (increase armour by 20% when below 70% health)
- Defy Death (any damage dealt to this character that would kill it has a 50% chance to be ignored)
- 100% more damage to Jedis and Unicorns
It is an incredible armour that gives you a small chance to ignore any kind of blow that could kill you, so you can withstand more time during a fight. You may not have full defenses and armour in The Fortress, or a lot of attacks on Dreadplate, in addition to its attack diminish with it, besides reducing you in health, but at least it has countless as mentioned in the beginning, besides having Divine Favour and Hard To Kill that gradually increases its armour and resistance to all spells when its life is below 30%, this besides having already 50% of magic resistance and plus 5% Faster cooldown to all skills.
The huge base magic resistances (minus light) make this very valuable for most that can wear it. The attack penalty usually isn't an issue since you're not worried about damage output with heroes that can use this armour. That said, it is actually amazing on Blackguard. His Find Weakness passive nullifies majority of enemy defense so the attack penalty won't be noticeable. Attacking faster is also always nice, and you can viably use Deadliness over Hell's Bulwark because of how defensive the armour is.
It's a perfect armour for anyone who wants to use a tank in a fight where the opponent can quickly remove their lives, which is why it's worth it to create this armour, if you want to resist more mortal fights.
- The +50% Magic Resistance and -60% Light Resistance stacks together. This means that the wearer will have a net loss of 10% Light Resistance.
- If a PvP battle times out after 300 in-game seconds, the game ends it by killing all heroes on both teams, resulting in a draw. It is possible for a hero with Plate of Undeath to survive the kill switch via Defy Death, thus counting as a win instead of a draw.
- The recipe for this armour is so rare that it will probably be the last one you'll find