Rise of the Machines (formerly named Mason's Isle) is a Campaign event in Tower Keepers. It's a special type of campaign where the rewards give you assorted crafting components in every completed level in each difficulty.
Like other event campaigns, Rise of the Machines temporarily will remain in the campaign menu for 2 days.
Campaign Properties Edit
Except for the final mission, there are no unusual changes in this campaign. It's simply battle as usual. The final mission does change the skill sets of some enemies.
– Rise of the Machines 1 –
- 1 × Catacombs Map, 10 × Hardwood
- 20 × Hardwood
- 30 × Hardwood
– Rise of the Machines 2 –
- 1x Skeletal Dreadnought | 3x Skeletal Warrior
- 1x Orc Warrior, 1x Orc | 2x Orc Scout
- 1x Ogre (high level)
- 10 × Steel Bars
- 15 × Steel Bars
- 20 × Steel Bars
– Rise of the Machines 3 –
- 2x Orc Warrior | 2x Orc Scout
- 1x Ogre | 1x Orc Shaman, 2x Bandit Archer
- 2x Orc Warrior, 1x Ogre | 2x Orc Shaman
- 1 × Catacombs Map, 20 × Hardwood, 10 × Steel Bars
- 30 × Hardwood, 20 × Steel Bars
- 40 × Hardwood, 30 × Steel Bars
– Rise of the Machines 4 –
- 3x Tattooed Bandit | 3x Bandit Marksman
- 2x Covenant Guardian, 1x Bandit Bruiser | 1x Covenant Witch
- 1x Armored Troll | 2x Ballista, 1x Harlequin
– Rise of the Machines 5 –
- 2x Plague Zombie | 1x Vile Priest
- 3x Skeletal Dreadnought | 1x Frozen Blood Conjurer, 1x Ogre Spirittalker
- 1x Plague Zombie | 2x Vile Priest, 1x Ogre Spirittalker
- 1 × Catacombs Map, 10 × Steel Bars, 10 × Mystical Essence
- 20 × Steel Bars, 15 × Mystical Essence
- 30 × Steel Bars, 20 × Mystical Essence
– Rise of the Machines 6 –
- 1x Giant Snake | 3x Huge Croc, 1x Vicious Overseer
- 2x Lesser Demon | 3x Ghoul
- 3x Vampiric Zombie | 2x Cannon, 1x Bombard
- 3 × Adamantine Bar, 200 × Artisan Points (AP)
- 6 × Adamantine Bar, 200 × Artisan Points (AP)
- 9 × Adamantine Bar, 200 × Artisan Points (AP)
– Rise of the Machines 7 –
- 2x Armored Troll | 2x Vampire
- 1x Putrid Hulk | 2x Black Fist Evoker, 1x Lesser Lich
- 1x Armored Troll, 1x Putrid Hulk | 2x Vampire, 2x Lesser Lich
- 2 × Catacombs Map, 10 × Mystical Essence, 5 × Adamantine Bar
- 20 × Mystical Essence, 10 × Adamantine Bar
- 30 × Mystical Essence, 15 × Adamantine Bar
– Rise of the Machines 8 –
- 1x Putrid Hulk | 3x Triple Ballista
- 2x Spear Wall, 1x Runic Construct | 2x Vile Priest, 1x Black Fist Evoker
- 3x Dark Fanatic | 3x Steel Serpent
– Rise of the Machines 9 –
- 2x Lesser Demon | 1x Demonic Watcher
- 3x Dark Fanatic | 1x Vile Assassin
- 1x Corrupted Inquisitor, 1x Dark Fanatic, 1x Vampire Thrall | 1x Covenant Witch, 1x Demonic Watcher, 1x Vampire Lord
- 3 × Catacombs Map, 20 × Mystical Essence, 10 × Adamantine Bar, 5 × Arcane Shards
- 20 × Adamantine Bar, 5 × Arcane Shards, 3 × Celestial Orb
- 10 ×Void Cores Arcane Shards, 2 × Celestial Orb, 1 ×
– Rise of the Machines 10 –
- 1x Razor Wall, 1x Suit-of-Arms | 1x Runed Golem, 1x Runic Construct, 1x Bombard | 1x Steel Serpent
- 2x Runed Golem, 1x Suit-of-Arms | 1x Steel Serpent, 1x Chill Turret | 1x Bombard
- 1x Razor Wall, 1x Runic Construct, 1x Suit-of-Arms | 1x Suit-of-Arms, 1x Runed Golem, 1x Steel Serpent | 1x Steel Serpent
- Suit-of-Arms skill set: Sunder, Punish, perma taunt (unless slowed)
- Runed Golem skill set: Stunning Blow, Overload, Earthen Strike, Wicked Punch, passive regen + maybe passive cooldown reduction
- Steel Serpent skill set: Poison, Raging Strike, Fatiguing Strike, Bloodbath all enemies
- 3 × Catacombs Map, 20 × Adamantine Bar, 10 × Arcane Shards, 3 × Celestial Orb
- 20 ×Void Cores Arcane Shards, 4 × Celestial Orb, 1 ×
- 30 × Adamantine Bar, 30 × Arcane Shards, 5 × Celestial Orb
Treasure Chest Summary Edit
- 1750 gold
- 600 Artisan Points
- 14 Catacombs Maps
- 150 Hardwood
- 165 Steel Bar
- 155 Mystical Essence
- 128 Adamantine Bar
- 88 Arcane Shard
- 18 Celestial Orb
- 2 Void Core
minimum food: 3012
minimum food for void cores: 1510
- On the final mission, a team of Cleric/Warmaster/Druid forms a good backbone for almost any frontline, such as the Knight, Blackguard, or Monk.
- A 6 or 7 star Monk makes a good tank in the final mission, as the Sunder will not impact him as much as traditional tanks. However, the lack of taunt may expose the backline to snipes from the Bombards.
- If running a traditional tank such as the Knight, Cleanse and/or Disenchant are necessary in order to stay alive on the final mission.
- The Druid is also very helpful on the final mission. Her Invigor should be prioritized on the Cleric to maintain a low Cleanse cooldown, while stacking Entangle on the Suit-of-Arms almost eliminates them from the battle. With stun abilities like Soul Rend to delay their cycle + stacking Entangle's slows, Sunder will almost never appear. Renewal is a free full heal in a pinch, and Rapid Regeneration counters the Steel Serpents and Bombards almost entirely, unless the Bombard is lucky enough to Take Aim and critical hit the backline.
- The Warmaster can prove pivotal in maintaining high defense levels for a low armour/defense backline, especially if running a front line without a taunt like the Monk. His Call to Arms is also as useful as ever. Be sure to use Heavy Bash and Shield of Valor to add a little more damage to this defensive line-up.
- Unless your team has high area damage or dispel to circumvent taunt, focus the Suit-of-Arms first. Their low-cooldown taunt makes attacks on other enemies wasted. Once the Suit-of-Arms dies, the defensively weak Bombard/Chill Turret/Steel Serpents can be focused, and the stage becomes easy.
- Sometimes replaying the mission can help, as victory or defeat may depend on your luck whether Cleanse arrives promptly after Sunder or not.
Although the name of the campaign is actually called Rise of the Machines, when you check the components and click 'find more' after you completed all the standard chests or before completing chapter 1, it will say "Look out for the special event: Mason's Isle".