"This spiked wall will damage any creature that attacks it in melee."
|Ice resist||0%||Lightning resist||0%|
|Poison resist||0%||Light resist||0%|
|Shadow resist||0%||Stun resist||0%|
The Spear Wall can be crafted using cheap crafting components and a small amount of gold. The cost scales the more you upgrade your artisans. It can also be found as a common drop in chests and campaign levels.
- Thorns: Reflect 50% damage to melee attackers (Passive)
- Wall: Immune to critical hits, can't be healed or stunned (Passive)
- The Spear Wall is incapable of attacking enemies directly, which makes it solely for protecting the back row, thus is best placed in front
- Being a wall, it has the ability to prevent ranged attacks from targeting allies behind it although it cannot protect them against multi-target attacks. It is also immune to critical hits and stun effects, but cannot be healed whatsoever other than being cured of harmful effects.
- With its Thorns passive skills, attackers with melee skills will receive 50% of the damage they inflict. This can hurt attackers a lot, especially when a skill with high damage is used.
- Since it as no armour or resistances, it is easily dealt with by ranged attacks. This makes it obsolete around level 44-5