"A large mechanical construct covered in spikes."
|Ice resist||0%||Lightning resist||0%|
|Poison resist||0%||Light resist||0%|
|Shadow resist||0%||Stun resist||0%|
The Spiked Bladesman can be crafted using cheap crafting components and a small amount of gold. The cost scales the more you upgrade your artisans. It can also be found as a common drop in chests and campaign levels.
- Slash: Deals physical damage
- Thorns: Reflect 50% damage to melee attackers (Passive)
- Though a warrior, the Spiked Bladesman can be placed the same way as a normal tank, soaking damage to protect others while damage dealers do the rest of the work.
- With its Thorns passive skills, attackers with melee skills will receive 50% of the damage they inflict. This can hurt attackers alot, especially when a skill with high damage is used.
- Slash deals physical damage, meaning attackers with high armor can reduce its damage output.
- Despite its passive skill, it has low armor and no resistances. Ranged attackers with high attack and damage can defeat them easily.