"Steel bars provide an even better base for this powerful defender, its weapons are also upgraded"
The Steel Guardian can be crafted using cheap crafting components and a small amount of gold. The cost scales the more you upgrade your artisans. It can also be found as a common drop in chests and campaign levels.
- Stab: Deals physical damage
|12||119||151||405||Deal 41-68 damage||172 gold|
- As a tank, the Steel Guardian is best placed at the front row to soak up damage while damage dealers support it.
- It has no outstanding abilities, with health as its only upside
- Stab deals physical damage, meaning attackers with high armor can reduce its damage output.
- Once further in the game, you'll most likely replace this with other machines statistically superior to it. Use it only when you don't have anything else, otherwise a material for combining machines