"Simple yet effective, a giant wooden guardian."
|Ice resist||10%||Lightning resist||10%|
|Poison resist||10%||Light resist||10%|
|Shadow resist||10%||Stun resist||10%|
The Stout Guardian can be crafted using cheap crafting components and a small amount of gold. The cost scales the more you upgrade your artisans. It can also be found as a common drop in chests and campaign levels.
- Stab: Deals physical damage
- Shield Self: Gain bonus health
- As a tank, the Stout Guardian is best placed at the front row to soak up damage while damage dealers support it.
- It can gain bonus health with its Shield Self skill, providing a temporary barrier that prevents it from getting damaged. When unharmed for long, it can be tougher to lower its health when the skill is stacked repeatedly.
- Bash deals physical damage, meaning attackers with high armor can reduce its damage output.