|Hero Type:||Damage dealer|
|Weapon Class:||One Handed Stabbing|
"My name is... not important. Prepare to die!" - Swashbuckler
Balestra: Removes all harmful effects on Swashbuckler, then deals physical damage
Deceptive Blade: Deals physical damage
Daring Offensive: Deals physical damage to a row
Feint: Increases dodge by 9 + 1.5 * skill_level % temporarily
Flourish: Deals physical damage, then increases attack temporarilly
En Garde: Increases defense temporarily
Riposte: After dodging an attack, deal physical damage to the attacker.
Bonhomie: Increases dodge by 4 + skill_level %
Genteel Streak: Deceptive Blade and Flourish damage increased
- An agile swordsman, Swashbuckler can avoid damage while dealing damage back.
- It is highly recommended to equip fencing with Piercing Blade or Bloodletter, as they are weapons with more increases their attack and with a great chance to apply critical damage to their opponents, mainly in their counterattack.
- Balestra removes all debuffs on Swashbuckler including attack decrease and stun, allowing him to remain in stable condition when used. Use it when he's affected by many harmful effects.
- Several of Swashbuckler's skills increases his dodge, allowing him to avoid damage most of the time. However, he cannot dodge area damage such as Mage's Fireball.
- With Riposte, Swashbuckler is able to deal damage against attackers after dodging an attack. Pairing it up with Bonhomie and having Feint active in battle will increases its efficiency. Another great advantage of this is that it ignores Defy Death passive of monsters.
- All of Swashbuckler's attacks deal physical damage, meaning that enemies with high armor can reduce his damage output. Be sure to support him with skills that can reduce enemy armor such as Blackguard's Vicious Strike.