"A basic defensive automaton, built from simple hardwood slabs, this creature can only follow the simplest of instructions"
The Wooden Guardian can be crafted using cheap crafting components and a small amount of gold. The cost scales the more you upgrade your artisans. It can also be found as a common drop in chests and campaign levels.
- Bash: Deals physical damage
|11||105||111||318||Deal 42-71 damage||145 gold|
- The Wooden Guardian is the first machine you can craft in the game.
- As a tank, the Wooden Guardian is best placed at the front row to soak up damage while damage dealers support it.
- It has no outstanding abilities, with health as its only upside.
- Bash deals physical damage, meaning attackers with high armor can reduce its damage output.
- Once further in the game, you'll most likely replace this with other machines statistically superior to it. Use it only when you don't have anything else, otherwise a material for combining machines.